You have an Airbnb up and running, but you just struggle to achieve the number you desire. Perhaps you wanted to become an Airbnb superhost but you don’t know how to. We, KozyGuru, have put together a simple infographic that consolidate all the criteria to become an Airbnb Superhost! You will also find some important tools and tips within needed to fine-tune your Airbnb management skill!
Become an Airbnb Superhost
It is no easy task to become an Airbnb superhost! It takes time and consistency. Now you are thinking to yourself, “It looks really hard to maintain a 4.8 rating throughout the whole year” or “No way I cannot host more than 10 guests a year”. Regardless of what expectations you carry into this industry, you need to make sure you meet these 5 basic criteria.
- Host at least 10 guests in a year: To attract bookings, you have to make sure your listing photos and descriptions are beyond perfection! Photos need to be clear and appealing to your potential guests, which means you should not hesitate to hire a professional photographer if your camera skills are just not presentable. Set competitive night rate using tools such as wheelhouse and beyondprice.
- Never cancels: Be on top of your booking schedule. Sometimes you might list your property on multiple platforms, so it is wise to avoid double booking by using property management system such as Preno and Sirvoy. It is also advisable to block out your calendar if you are unsure of your whereabouts.
- Receive 5 stars review: It is not easy to receive 5 stars review. However, if you are able to create a smooth transition from booking to checking in, and continue to impress your guests with a well-equipped property together with some surprises along their stay, they will definitely give you a 5 star reviews.
- Respond quickly: You should respond to any inquiry within 24 hours. In order to do so, you might want to use some automatic replies and follow up with it as soon as you are free. For homeowners who have multiple properties listed, it will be easier to use YourPorter app to manage all your properties in one place.
- Maintain a 4.8 rating: Be consistent with your hospitality. Always ask your guests to leave you a comment because you deserve their honest feedback. And do not be discouraged if 1 out of 10 guests gives you a 4.0 rating. Who says you will get the gist at first try?
After reading this infographic, are you more confident now to handle future Airbnb bookings? Check out our other articles here where we talk about Airbnb pricing strategy, transforming your property into Airbnb, how to deal with Airbnb difficult guests etc.